DIY Bedazzled Initial Cards!
Earlier this week, I came up with the idea to make a set of bedazzled initial cards. I love how these came up and will be adding them to my Etsy later this week, but if you would like to try this craft on your own, I've included the DIY instructions below!
- Cardstock -- I used extra thick 110lb because the jewels do have some weight to them
- Rhinestones, pearls, etc. with adhesive -- I got mine off Amazon!
- Recommended: Printer & Paper Scoring board with bone folder -- I am obsessed with this one and use it for every one of my folded card projects
- Either print or draw a letter on the cardstock, making sure it will be centered on the front of the card. Use whatever colors you want. I like using a printer here so the letter come out perfect. I used the Helvetica typeface for my letters.
- Cut the card out; fold the card in half using the scoring board and bone folder
- Apply your adhesive embellishments
That's it! So easy. And I love how these came out. So fun and also personalized. Enjoy!!